In Year Admissions

Applications for places at the school other than to start Year 7 in September are known as in-year admissions. If you wish to apply for a place for a student outside the Year 7 transfer process you should complete the form below and submit directly to John Colet School. If the year group for which you are applying is full then the student's name and details will be added to the waiting list. As places become available the school contact's those at the top of the waiting list according the the published admissions criteria, a copy of which can be viewed on this website's Policies section.

JCS - In Year Application

If you are moving out of the area or for any other reason seeking to remove your child from John Colet School then the form below should be completed as a record of leaving.

JCS - Student Leavers Form


Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy